Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Front of House Reception is designed for learners already working within the hospitality industry, or for those who wish to enter it.
Aims and objectives of this qualification
This qualification is aimed at those working in, or who wish to enter, the hospitality industry. It must be assessed in the workplace or in a realistic working environment to allow learners to gain hands-on experience as they train. It allows flexibility in choice for the learner to take units from different pathways.
This qualification is designed for learners employed, or who aspire to be employed, in hospitality roles, for example front of house receptionist.
This qualification has been developed in association with People 1st, the Sector Skills Council for Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism and is based on the National Occupational Standards for the industry.
This qualification may also form part of the Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Hospitality.
Completion of this course will help to prepare learners for working in the Hospitality industry where they would be expected to undertake a range of duties including dealing with the arrival and departure of customers, communications and dealing with customer service issues.
This qualification may be eligible for funding. For further guidance on funding, please click here
- Maintenance a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Work effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Deal with communications as part of the reception functions
- Attend to customer upon arrival
- Manage all bookings
- Prepare customer accounts and deal with departures
- Provide tourism information services to customers
- Produce documents in a business environment
- Use office equipment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Handle mail and book external services
- Provide reception services
- Store and retrieve information
- Resolve customer service problems
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Deal with customers across a language divide
- Maintain customer service through effective handover
- Maintain and deal with payments
- Employment rights and responsibilities in the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism sector
To read more about Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Front of House Reception please click here
Complete the application form to apply for this course
Please contact Zurbel Training College on Telephone: 0208 532 7317 or Mobile: 0796 192 8096. Email: email@example.com