Freelance and Part time Permanent Assessors & Internal Verifiers Urgently Required!
- Up to £26,000
- 4 weeks annual holiday
- Frequent opportunities for CPD
- Excellent Benefits Package.
Assessors and Verifiers are required in the following sectors:
- Health and Social Care
- Teaching Assistants
- Children’s Care
- Beauty Therapy
- Business & Administration
Candidate must be able to:
- Plan and deliver NVQ/QCF training programmes and workshops Observe candidates in their workplace.
- Examine candidates’ portfolios of evidence
- Question candidates to assess how they would deal with non-standard situations
- Provide feedback and offer advice if the standards are not met
- Sign off the NVQ/QCF when all the requirements have been met
- Keep records of candidates’ progress, according to the requirements of the NVQ/QCF awarding bodies
- Attend meetings with other assessors
- Work closely with training staff and candidates’ line managers.
To be an Internal & External Assessor and Verifier you would need:
- An assessment qualification (A1/A2)
- Experience of assessing in the same, or similar, occupational area to the one you will be verifying.
- Level 4 Award in Conducting Internal Quality Assurance of the Assessment Process – V1 & V2.
The qualifications listed above have replaced the previous assessment qualifications D32 and D33, the internal verification qualification D34 and the external verification qualification D35.
Equality and Diversity
We are committed to practices that are fully inclusive, eliminating discrimination and promoting equality and diversity in all its aspects and we are continuously working towards building and maintaining a culture which values diversity. We seek to provide a safe and supportive environment for all and strive to create positive working relationships in which everyone can realise their potential. Our commitment to our learners, staff and employers, and our expectations of them, are based on the diverse nature of the communities that we serve.
How to Apply
Please email your cv to:
email@example.com or contact us on any of the numbers below;
Zurbel Training Centre
Telephone: 0208 532 7317/ 0208 532 7300
Mobile: 07961 928 096/ 07429 097 657